New e-Book on Leadership…Coming Soon!
Becoming a Holistic Leader:
Strategies for Successful Leadership
Using a Principle-Based Approach
by James L. C. Taggart
We live in a complex, rapidly changing world. The need for effective and focused leadership is becoming ever more important. Concisely written, this e-book will help you become an effective leader. Whether you’re part of Generations X or Y or a Baby Boomer, the information in this book will help you understand how to deal effectively with today’s–and tomorrow’s–challenges.
Here’s a sample of what’s in Becoming a Holistic Leader:
• Do you understand the difference, yet complementary relationship, between management and leadership? Holistic Leadership will clarify this to help you to become an effective manager and leader
• A set of ten Guiding Principles that will help focus you on the path to Holistic Leadership
• The Holistic Leadership model, which will provide you with the needed approach to move forward
• Profiles of exceptional holistic leaders that will inspire and motivate you
• Ten valuable lessons for aspiring leaders
• Stimulating questions on which to reflect and take action
• Valuable resource links to help you in your leadership journey
Becoming a Holistic leader will be released in mid December to coincide with the launch of my newly redesigned website: http://www.LeadershipWorldConnect.com
To thank the many followers of my blog and website, this book will be a free download for the first month.
What others are saying about Becoming a Holistic Leader:
As a seasoned leader, it was inspiring to reflect upon how holistic I am or could become from reading Jim Taggart‘s Holistic Leader e-Book. Taggart’s curiosity, experience, examples and his model encourages reflection and change. Whether you are a new or inspiring leader or a mid-life leader, I would recommend taking this e-journey from this leadership Sherpa.
Regional Director, Management Services
Veterans Affairs Canada, Western Region
A holistic leader has learned to master work skills, people skills and self skills. In this book, “How to Become a Holistic Leader,” the author asks readers the questions unobtrusively and compels them to think about themselves in their personal, work and community lives. When reflecting on and answering these questions, readers come away with advice and a truly useful pathway which can help both beginners and industry veterans to enhance their leadership abilities. Great book which promotes greater reflection on the part of the reader.
Cindy Havens, BBA, CHRP
Human Resources Manager, Wolseley Canada