Next Week is TEAM WEEK! Get ready to Collaborate
1. Lessons in Teamwork: Winning Despite Trenchfoot, Leeches and Hunger
2. Is Your Team REALLY a Team? Why Instant Pudding Doesn’t Cut It
3. The Five Levels of Teams: Where Are You on the Team Curve?
4. How Do You Build Team Performance? (Very Carefully)
5. What Kind of Team Player Are You?
6. The Four Stages of Team Development
7. Turning People On to Teamwork
8. Rethinking Teams and Teamwork: Getting Over the Guilt Complex
Please take a moment at the end of each post to add a comment on your experiences with teamwork, as well as your own perspectives.
Are YOU ready to collaborate? See you next week.
Be sure to download my new e-book:
Becoming a Holistic Leader: Strategies for Successful Leadership Using a Principle-Based Approach